Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Funniest Diseases

Tip me fooled

I return home to rest at home on leave the weekend just to see the Google logo in honor of the thirty years of Pac Man is playable and I love it!
For hospitalization, it is going better than last time. Plus, I'm in the bedroom of a girl in a wheelchair because of an ulcer at the ankle which dates back 12 years and is a kidney graft, so it helps my own problems into perspective when I see his courage and humor.
I have no prescribed length of stay but I think I'll stay until my employer sends me a few recommended ... I need the cocoon of the clinic waiting, it feels a bit like an air bag between my life before and one that I will lead next.

I got a little violence going to see my former colleagues on a Saturday, a day when there are many, but it went well. I am still comforted by the therapy shopping. I took some fancy buttons ( on a whim), balls of cotton to make me a tank top with a cream lace trim with burgundy iridescent black pearls, black pearls iridescent, so. More than one or two squares Conte and paper. And a dress with straps and a blue Klein tube top in shades of blue with a design embroidered in black beads. Plus a string of pearls smeared black spots of color like paint, a necklace with butterflies and a necklace with charms, including a bird. Fortunately I do not go out every day! because we must not forget that I am not paid at this time.


There have been changes to the clinic. Rounds at 6-7 in the morning to check that is all there are fewer, the nurses have games in the afternoon (when it comes to finding a complete, since it still lacks an element more or less) there are even small workshops, such as when aides gave us a small jar with homemade cakes. And provided them to the evening and it was not my sharpest instruments that have the potential to be really bad, I use my right hook if I go to the infirmary at night.
However, most activities are done in OT, so I will ask for a prescription to my therapist. I want to feel the fimo make a ring anemone. And I dreamed of a silk scarf with a blend of dusty pink, low-saturated and more and more diluted as it goes, with a tree whose trunk ball is composed of mixtures of gray ripples and the leaves are diamond shaped, like kites, in shades of red and purple. And we found two birds with long branches such as peacocks, in shades of peacock blue, precisely, as well as petroleum, one of the birds standing in the tree while the other will lift off.

All that to say that, despite some low, as Friday when I was completely disconnected and numb from the drugs, morale is pretty good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment