Monday, January 10, 2011

Showing Boobs Of Actresses

tip where it's me again and transport

I still missed the shrink. That's because last week I got my monitor and since I am afraid to return to the RER.
He returned the train to Montgeron or Villeneuve St Georges, I do not know. The train was half empty but it was put in front of me, my side window, he aisle. He immediately started rubbing my leg with his, I thought he was trying to push me to spread my legs as well do it so elegantly some gentlemen. I am a bit innocent, to believe. Just before the Gare de Lyon, he began to take my knee between hers. I did not know what to do, it was my station when I get up and down I really happy to get rid of the sticky ... when I see him catch me and ask me if I took the RER A. I have not responded because in my experience they take it for a touchdown and consent. I get on my train, I make a change at Nation, I take the subway, I'm still saying nothing. That's when I go underground and I'm in the street he starts to want to talk to me. Me very annoyed because I did not want him to see where I went ... he gave up to 100m from the door of my therapist, fortunately.
But suddenly, this afternoon, I could not bring myself to go and take the RER. And so I missed my appointment.
Now, the thing to do is go to my GP to ask for a travel voucher to take a taxi, but I do not know if it will walk. My therapist is a psychiatrist, but is considered only as a psychotherapist in the city because he works in parallel to a center where there he has his status as a psychiatrist. So I do not know if the refund will be accepted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment