Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where Can I Get A Luna Lovegood Lion Head Hat



There's something these days. I wake up at 4 or 3:30 ET no longer able to sleep because of anxiety. At first I was going down Ravelry read up on the PC 7/8h (time of my medication) and then went back to sleep (always with anguish, but oddly I can delete it by sleeping during the day, unlock still doing well more my circadian rhythm). But I perceived that it woke my parents. And anyway there was hardly anyone at that hour, even with the time difference with the United States.
So I stay in my bed, I take my phone call and SMS services for messages as if I was talking to someone in person, it goes a little anxiety.
Another thing that frightens me is the list of 72 drugs Afssaps. Inside there is Stilnox, I took a long time. And Klonopin, which I always take 2 times a day. I'll have to seek clarification from my doctor. With the psychiatrist, they wanted me to stop Rivotril, just (before I took 3 times a day) but other problems have hindered my withdrawal.
Next week I have two medical VR, I'm in no hurry to have them. One is a consultation at a clinical dietetics Villecresnes, because when you put me on haldol I took about thirty pounds. And as I'm ashamed I did not want to go. This appointment is my first visit, and also to see the clinic, because I'm not hot to be interned, the only reference point I have on the hospital's psychiatric clinic, which is very different, but that does not encourage me to go. In
Speaking of psychiatric clinic, my therapist that I would go back fast enough when other medical problems will be solved. And I have no desire to go. Confinement in a cold and abstract, brrr ... and then I do not know how to tell my parents. My mother is convinced that this is my hospitalizations which have done me wrong. And the other day, she watched doctors Hello France 5, it was an interview with a man who made the three eights, the occupational physician asked him if he had no hallucinations, and he said yes is frequent, it seems, so she decreed that I was hallucinating because I was working one day closing and opening the next day. Except that it's been 3 years since I have not alternating like that. She also told me that sometimes we fall asleep and dream and wake up with a start and what we dream seems real. I know she tries to reassure himself that way. But that does not facilitate the task.

0 comments:

Post a Comment